What games are you currently playing at the moment?

With so many game releases and updates on games recently, there are so many games we may all be playing and in some cases, we may have to choose if there are just not enough hours in the day.

What games are you playing currently? Have you had to skip any due to not having enough time?

Been getting to the point that I’m almost bored with the current crop of games I typically play. Looking forward to spending some time on Diablo4 when it comes to Xbox Game Pass on the 28th.

Baldur’s Gate 3, Elden Ring, Sekiro : Shadow Die Twice and God of War Ragnarok are the video games that I’m currently playing. I’m a very big fan of Soul’s games. I should be getting down with Elden Ring very soon.

I’ve been switching off between Crash N Sane Trilogy, Sonic Unleashed and Mega Man 11. I just got a Xbox Series S the other day and been going through and playing some of my Xbox games. I’ve never finished any of these games before, I’m hoping I can finish at least Sonic Unleashed since Sonic is my favorite gaming franchise!

1 Like

I’m almost like that but, with my Steam library. So many titles to choose from and haven’t finished a single one.

1 Like

This is exactly the same nightmare most gamers face. I have so many games on my backlog that if I should start looking at it, I will never buy a new game again.

I’m stuck on the final boss in Sonic Unleashed. :V But I am wanting to keep trying and finish the story! I’m also going to try and get all the achievements in the game as well. I’m about more than half way done with the achievements, there’s 50 and I have 26 of them now.