Android or IOS?

What’s your favorite operating system when it comes to smartphone? Do you prefer using Android or IOS? What’s the reason why you prefer using either Android or IOS? My favourite have always been Android because it comes with open source project that gives me the opportunity to set what I want unlike IOS.

Which one is your favorite between Android and IOS?

I started on Android back at the beginning of the software. Was big into the root and from the scene I found the stock installs devoid of many features I was looking into. Eventually, I drifted off of Android as I started to find it becoming mundane and wanted to check out iOS.

Got into the iPhone world with the iPhone 6 at the time and have been enjoying my time in iOS. Sure, I like to check out the new devices but there isn’t much selection except for a Samsung Galaxy device or the Pixel lineup. Maybe I’m wrong, but for now, I’m just enjoying a device I don’t need to tweak to get it to do what I want.

1 Like

Seriously, it’s only Samsung Galaxy brand that stood out in the Android world for me when compared to what you get from using IOS. I’ve heard so much about Google Pixel phones but I don’t have any experience with using it.